Chinook RV Forum

It is currently December 16th, 2017, 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2017, 11:08 pm 

Hi all,
I have decided to list my 2005 Chinook Concourse for sale. Here are a few links to the ads.

For more pictures see https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/43802162

For a full description see https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/rvs/6080396863.html

background-color: #C1CAD2

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 2:00 am 

Wow, a lot of upgrades and mods there!

Question: did it come without a rear ladder? I'm curious if leaving that out was a factory option.

Thanks, and hope you get a buyer soon. Are you going to put it on RV Trader as well?

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 7:36 am 

Okay, where have you put the real kdarling?! I mean, he's the eagle-eye of eagle-eyes and the ladder evidence is clearly there. :lol:

Lotta nice mods there, OP! Does a credit to Chinook. I want to know about those nifty looking "triangular" speakers - I couldn't quite make out the name.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 10:10 am 

Oh. Ah.

Well, you see, it's the old Southerner in me. I was trying to be polite about the missing ladder :D

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. It had nothing to do with any senior moment, like not wearing my glasses when I looked at the photos. Not at all.

*cough*

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 10:13 am 

Mine did not come stock with a ladder.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 8:41 pm 

Hi everyone,
Mine did come with a rear ladder, as well as an awning, spare tire, and TV antenna on the roof. I honestly don't use any of these items, so I removed them all and sold them. I really like the decluttered look of my Chinook now.

I'll also admit, I have a phobia of someone climbing up on my roof while I'm sleeping somewhere at night. :o

Blue~Go If you're looking at the black speakers under the cabinets, that's a Samsung Home Theater system. It replaced the original RCA Home Theater system that had failed at some point.

I recently bought a 1990 Chinook Concourse with the 7.3 diesel with a Banks turbo someone added to it. I'm going to keep one and sell the other. It's a tough choice as there are things I like about both of them.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 4:37 pm 

Still have rig? Joe @ 816 665 1117