nautracer is top bidder,,,

Off topic, tall tales, general chit-chat.
nautracer

nautracer is top bidder,,,

Post by nautracer »

Nautracer is top bidder on E-Bay...2001 with Blue stripes....in my dreams. the driver in this household will be in England for the next 2 weeks...... could store it till she gets back......yep, here goes....all in.

reserve not met....she sure is pretty.....just a little update... Kingfish season is keeping me real busy...so it's not all bad.... :D
Coach is in Iowa and I am if Florida,,,just a 3 day trip!! anybody up for a roadtrip....? just kidding,,,could I really spend that kinda money ,,,sight unscene....nope....

but I could pay a mechanic to go check it out for me......anybody, have a good mechanic in Des Moin, Iowa.... :D have a great day, I am off to the pier to catch another big Cobia like I did Monday...... :D
Manitou
Site Admin

Re: nautracer is top bidder,,,

Post by Manitou »

Hey now.. if you're going to tell fish stories, you need pics. Pics, or it didn't happen.

Also, that is a pretty blue.
nautracer

Post by nautracer »

yeahhhh, I know. that's why I take photos! of the big Cobias..... or Ling as they say down in my home state of Texas

I would rather it be a Chinooky!

the E-bay seller has a garage full of fast cars.... well they say the Sportscar of RVs.

still waiting to see if his reserve price will be met....I bid, once just to see if my trigger finger would work

I was even top bidder for about an hour. my guess is it will go for around 25. but yeah, I would give it extra points for the blue stripes.
Attachments
070.jpg
Browndog

Post by Browndog »

Can you post a link to the auction?
nautracer

Post by nautracer »

was asked to try and put a link to the E-bay auction .......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222278924358?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Manitou
Site Admin

Post by Manitou »

Fresh caught cobia (earlier that day we caught it) was the best fish dinner I've ever had.