New here

Off topic, tall tales, general chit-chat.
Moonpies

New here

Post by Moonpies »

... And new to RVing. After much research, decided on a Chinook and bought the 2000 Chinook Destiny you guys were discussing on the Classified forum (I posted on that thread just now). The main use will be getting my elderly Dad around (mobility issues and needs a bathroom frequently), plus visiting state parks, taking him fishing, etc.

I'm now in the process of ordering the step lift so Dad can get into/out of the rig and arranging shipping here.

I spent a lot of time reading through the forum and learned so much -- I'm truly grateful for all the wonderful information here.
Manitou
Site Admin

Re: New here

Post by Manitou »

Sounds like unlucky dad. Welcome to the forum, you can post at will now. I try to keep the spammers under control, but you're good to go now (no more delays/approvals).
Look forward to seeing some fish pics haha.
Blue~Go

Re: New here

Post by Blue~Go »

Welcome! Great to have you here. Sounds like you and your Dad are in for some good times. I always say that I especially love traveling when I'm never more than 20 feet from my own kitchen, bed, and bathroom :D (not that I don't ever get more than 20' from the Chinook :mrgreen: )

BG
1999 Concourse