Random Stuff

Everything about Chinooks that isn't option specific. Please check if your post is more appropriate in another category before posting here.
Skillet

Random Stuff

Post by Skillet »

Haven't been around too much due to work and not feeling like getting on the computer when I get home. Here's a pic of my OD turning 80,000 on the 7th of this month...
Attachments
Chinook 80k.jpg
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...
Skillet

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Skillet »

Hard for me to get good pics, but here's how I Christmas'd up the interior. Got a small tree from Home Depot, used Martha Stewart led lights on it (battery operated). Got tiny ornaments for it and attached it to a square piece of wood. Used bungee cords to secure it and found a tiny tree skirt. On Amazon ordered led lights and hot glued them around the entire interior ceiling. Then using a wreath hook, hung a stocking on the bathroom door. Garland along the couch side and across the cab front (not lighted). My little slice of Christmas. Looks better in person.
Attachments
Chinook Lights 1.jpg
Chinook Lights 2.jpg
Chinook Lights 3.jpg
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...
HoosierB
**Forum Contributor**

Post by HoosierB »

Skillet, Now that's a creative holiday decorating job! Merry Christmas!!! Very cool!
"Wanda" – '01 Chinook Concourse XL V10
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

I think it's great :D Lights for some nice bling, and the garlands for woodsyness. Win!
1999 Concourse