Overly excited with our new Chinook

Everything about Chinooks that isn't option specific. Please check if your post is more appropriate in another category before posting here.
eVoChinook

Overly excited with our new Chinook

Post by eVoChinook »

We bought this 1999 Chinook in January and are super excited about it. I have been stalking this site for months learning more about it. Thanks for having such a great site as it has answered so many questions! I still have a million more but I'm just going through all of the mechanicals to make sure everything is in good shape . Funny thing -the place I bought it from had it listed as a 1999 Premier V8... After a quick study on this site regarding the windows and year they switched to the V10 I realized that it was actually a Concourse V10 with the Quigley Conversion. Ha! Anyway thanks again for sharing!

Cheers! - Tom
Attachments
image.jpeg
Willywalderbeast

Re: Overly excited with our new Chinook

Post by Willywalderbeast »

Wow that thing looks awesome!!! Has the +08 front end like I did on mine! Post more pictures please :D
kdarling

Post by kdarling »

Yes, please show us more! Did the previous owner also mod the interior any? Thanks!
1994 Concourse dinette, Ford 7.5L (460 V8)
SMan

Post by SMan »

That is one bad (yes that means good!) looking Chinook. Never seen one quite like it. Welcome aboard.
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
eVoChinook

Post by eVoChinook »

Thanks guys. I will get some more pics out. The interior is the stock club layout . My goal is to use it this year and then update it once I know if I want to move anything around. I have two dogs and we plan to spend a lot of time on Assateague Island beach with it so it will be getting sandy inside.
I have been saving a lot of pictures online from the new "fancy" class b's and my intention is do really make it nice but with the beach and dogs in mind. Definitely some sort of hardwood looking floor and sunbrella fabric furniture that are easily clean and waterproof for wet dogs/bathing suits . Also I will be converting the bathroom door to a frosted looking glass door . The exterior is pretty sweet at this point and the only thing I have added is a king dome quest satellite. I have direct tv at home so it was just a matter of buying it and installing but no monthly charge because of my home service. I will add more as I go through the mod's.
Cheers! Tom
Ocean City, Md
Concourse St Tropez

Post by Concourse St Tropez »

Please post more pics !!!! Now ! :D