Curious... any previous Chinook employees out there?

Everything about Chinooks that isn't option specific. Please check if your post is more appropriate in another category before posting here.
HoosierB
**Forum Contributor**

Curious... any previous Chinook employees out there?

Post by HoosierB »

Have any of the original Chinook/Yakima factory workers ever replied on this forum? I find it curious, with the ongoing popularity of these rigs, that a previous factory employee, engineer, designer, corporate manager, or sales rep hasn't identified themselves on the forum. Are they not Chinook owners?
I can only imagine what kind of "insider" answers we could get to our questions...
"Wanda" – '01 Chinook Concourse XL V10
Dano
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Curious... any previous Chinook employees out there?

Post by Dano »

Would be very interested to hear from someone for sure..did you ever get any contact Hoosier?
"Jewels" - '02 Chinook Concourse XL
HoosierB
**Forum Contributor**

Post by HoosierB »

Dano wrote: March 24th, 2019, 9:20 am Would be very interested to hear from someone for sure..did you ever get any contact Hoosier?
Not a peep....
"Wanda" – '01 Chinook Concourse XL V10
Dano
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Dano »

You'd think SOMEONE would show up...too bad!
"Jewels" - '02 Chinook Concourse XL
Skillet

Post by Skillet »

When I went to the Hershey, Pa RV show a year or two ago (when they were showing off the new Chinook line in the van form) one of the guys I spoke with said he was a salesman for Chinook back in the day. He said he lurks on Chinook forums and he suspects others might too but they don't announce themselves because they are afraid they would be inundated with questions and complaints. He said he's busy enough in his life that he didn't want to spend all his free time answering/debating questions. He did say he loved how innovative people have been with the old units.
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...