Rear Entry Step

Everything about Chinooks that isn't option specific. Please check if your post is more appropriate in another category before posting here.
dougm

Rear Entry Step

Post by dougm »

Would someone mind measuring their rear entry step on a 2004 or 2005 Concourse? My electric motor broke so im going to buy a compete step. I measured mine and the top step measures 32" if i measure to the outside of the side plates it measures 32.5"....... Also if someone has the single electric step and could post the model number andor serial number it would help alot. I cant seem to find a 32 inch wide single electric step anyplace. I know the one on mine is made by Kwikee but the model number and serial number tag is long since worn off.
deppstein
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Rear Entry Step

Post by deppstein »

Mine is a 2004 Premier, not a Concourse, but it has the same step as what you are referencing. Same measurements (32" inside; 32.5" to outside supports), single-step, Kwikee Brand, Part # 909506000.

Mine seems to be on its last legs as well--often have to use my foot to coax it back up. I have read and tried the variously suggested tweaks/adjustments with moderate, not long-lasting success. I've thought about going to a manual fold out, which would have the advantage of giving me a bit more clearance back there...but, truth to tell, I like the automatic--when it works!

So, let me know how you make out with all of this.

David