Sunman, Indiana

Travels and adventures.
Skillet

Sunman, Indiana

Post by Skillet »

Well, heading out tomorrow with my 2 pups to visit my dad's gravesite in that tiny little town. Have an Army medallion to affix to his tombstone and while I think it's just going to be an over-nighter, my plans at the moment are to stay in the Versailles State Park. Got lots of good reviews. Electric only, but that's ok. I'll have to check the weather forecast and hopefully I won't have to run the a/c that much.
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...
Blue~Go

Re: Sunman, Indiana

Post by Blue~Go »

Sounds like an interesting and especially worthy trip. Nice how you can leave plans slightly loose when you have your own turtle shell :)
1999 Concourse
chinook440

Post by chinook440 »

That,s a really nice part of indiana ! This past fall i was in the Brown county / monroe lake area which is just west of where your headed .

ImageImage
Skillet

Post by Skillet »

I'd love to go in the fall for the colors and the cool, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the scenery all the same. I'm off this week so I could take another day to come back. Like ya said, got my house with me which is a huge help. Either Sunman or another city very close by is supposed to be known for their fried chicken and even have a festival. I'll definitely be looking for some fried chicken!
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...