No Where to be Tour

Travels and adventures.
mrpark

No Where to be Tour

Post by mrpark »

Just spent the last 5 months living out of the Chinook doing tradeshows across the country and exploring some new terrain in between shows. Have posted some new updates on my blogsite http://www.nowheretobetour.blogspot.com if interested. More updates soon.

kdarling

Re: No Where to be Tour

Post by kdarling »

Thank you for that link to your blog. Lots of traveling in there.

Are all the photographs yours? They're stunning!

Kev
1994 Concourse dinette, Ford 7.5L (460 V8)
SMan

Post by SMan »

kdarling wrote:Thank you for that link to your blog. Lots of traveling in there.

Are all the photographs yours? They're stunning!

Kev
Ditto. Looks like Petey keeps you busy.
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
Rokrover

Post by Rokrover »

OUTSTANDING adventures and photography. Love your philosophy about paths less traveled. Thanks for the inspiring blog link. Your title reminds me of the song “No Particular Place to Go” by the late, great Chuck Berry.

Cheers, TC
Ted C. / SW Arizona
"The Blue Chook" 2002 Concourse Owner: 2013-2019
A Rooney

Post by A Rooney »

Well i dont follow links usually (lazy) but after the regulars went on an on it was like those ladies with the lens as. Big as your arm shooting pictures of eagles,had to stop pull over and check ok ut your blog to see what the action was,glad i did those are wonderful professional photos,when i see adventurers like you and Petey,i think thats what inspired the Lukehearts to dream the Chinook into being,this is the purpose for which it was created.Thanks Rooney P.s. my brother describes the Southern backroads reception as;"You're not from around these parts are you Son?"
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

Welcome! Great to see you here. I had the good fortune to find your great adventures thread on expo (back when you only had the FWC), and of course I was surprised in a fun way when you picked up a Chinook. Been following your blog since you moved it over there. Good times!

I have to credit you and Petey (and Hank!) for making me strongly consider a pup again (after a long/wonderful pup time, and then an almost equally long time without).

Give Petey a pat for me,
BG
1999 Concourse