We sold the house and hitting the road

Real-time updates from forum members actively traveling.
dsh

Re: We sold the house and hitting the road

Post by dsh »

Such a fun and interesting journey you two are having. I’m really enjoying following along. Thanks for posting your travels.
Just curious.....what’s the year and how many miles do you have on your Chinook?
We so enjoy ours.
Xatlatc
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Xatlatc »

Thank you for following us as we meander the country. We have a 1999 Concourse XL and just turned 60k miles two days ago.
Attachments
E66F5DB5-E126-4EC3-AEB8-1D8E4B3392A5.jpeg
6490F786-ABAB-4A97-87D7-BCACB27240CF.jpeg
524D4073-188A-4DBB-A22E-670D11295F9D.jpeg
Scott
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Scott »

You know you're somewhere pleasant when you see blooming hibiscus in late December! :D
1994 Premier
Xatlatc
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Xatlatc »

Moving from Melbourne Beach down to Hobe Sound which is near Jupiter. People winter down here in RV’s and very nice looking boats.
Attachments
The sea was angry that day my friends.
The sea was angry that day my friends.
8E301C3C-D449-4B8D-B5C2-EE487EF60012.jpeg
271C09C2-1FC2-432C-BA12-DB75D97E4313.jpeg
Cincy Spin
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Cincy Spin »

Enjoy hearing about your trip and checking out the beautiful pictures...just one thing...is there something I can do to rotate the pictures to a normal view? Or is that something you would have to do? Or did you mention that somewhere in your story? I'm starting to get a kink in my neck from looking at them sideways...
Xatlatc
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Xatlatc »

I didn’t know the pictures were sideways but I have seen other posts with sideways pictures. They appear normal on my devices. Any others looking at sideways pictures? If so, what do I need to do? I don’t want to send fellow Chinookers to the chiropractor. :D
SMan

Post by SMan »

Xatlatc wrote:I didn’t know the pictures were sideways but I have seen other posts with sideways pictures. They appear normal on my devices. Any others looking at sideways pictures? If so, what do I need to do? I don’t want to send fellow Chinookers to the chiropractor. :D
They are sideways for me but clicking on them makes them larger and also orients them correctly. No problem for me. Wether I comment or not each time I really enjoy them and hope you continue posting!
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
Xatlatc
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Xatlatc »

Took a ride on South Beach Road located on Jupiter Island, home to Greg Norman, Tiger Woods and Celine Dion among others. Massive homes on beachside and intercoastal river. The landscaping is so dense it’s hard to see many houses, but it’s a nice 30 mph, two lane ride.
I’m looking forward to seeing the Pacific Northwest coastline with the ocean crashing on large boulders as compared to these little rocks at Coral Cove Park. I plan to return to this park tonight to view the Space X Falcon 9 launch.
Attachments
0C638C5A-F497-42C5-97BA-A0A739DB445E.jpeg
A tunnel of Banyon trees welcomes us to JI
A tunnel of Banyon trees welcomes us to JI
Coral Cove
Coral Cove
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Post by chin_k »

Same experience with pictures as SMan, but I just drop off my chiropractor bill in the mailbox to send to you :lol:

Seriously, we have a great view of one of the SpaceX launches a few days ago. It was spectacular and there was reports of people distracted by the view that they did not realize some traffic stopped ahead.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

I turn my laptop sideways :D
1999 Concourse