Wall Tile or Wallpaper

Post project writeups, ideas, DIY mods and off the shelf modifications and improvements. Also "Known Issues" and their resolutions.
Blue~Go

Re: Wall Tile or Wallpaper

Post by Blue~Go »

SMan wrote:I actually really like the carpet like material on the upper part of my Premier.
Interesting - I've never seen one with carpet on the "entertainment center"/pillar area. I've always seen those done in the headliner material. Mine does have a light-colored "hull liner" type carpet on the overhead (aka ceiling). I might choose something else if I were doing it from scratch, but it's fine with me as-is (just have to be careful swatting mosquitoes up there...)

I'd be nervous to trust Spray 77 over the long haul (potentially including high heat in a closed vehicle) for a vertical or overhead application. I prefer a high-heat headliner spray or at least Spray 90. Neither is any harder to apply than the 77, I don't think (they both have that "net like" spray pattern that helps things along. But it sounds like the 77 has worked for you (and I haven't ever tried it for that due to using the 90 or the HHR headliner stuff).
1999 Concourse