Drawer knobs

Section for discussion of Chinook interior and appliance issues, repair or installation.
HoosierB
**Forum Contributor**

Drawer knobs

Post by HoosierB »

Anyone have old drawer knobs to sell? Need 4 knobs like ones pictured. Basically 1.125" diameter, antique brass finish with a white ceramic "button" center. Thanks!
drawer knobs.jpg
drawer knobs.jpg (104.18 KiB) Viewed 2126 times
"Wanda" – '01 Chinook Concourse XL V10
Blue~Go

Re: Drawer knobs

Post by Blue~Go »

I have a full set if I can find them (I know I saved them). I'll let you know -- unless someone else offers some first). I bet they're in the same tub with the clock... :lol:
1999 Concourse
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

I was inspired to dig for the "Chinook original parts" tub. Yep, it was at the very back/bottom of the stack (natch!). But I prevailed, and the clock plus four cabinet knobs are now in hand. Question: Do you also need the tri-lobed part of the clock that attaches to the wall? Or should I save that part for someone else in future.
1999 Concourse
HoosierB
**Forum Contributor**

Post by HoosierB »

BG:
That's great! Keep the whole clock with tri-lobed thingy all intact, if you could please.
Hey... what else you got in that "tub"? :D
"Wanda" – '01 Chinook Concourse XL V10
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

HoosierB wrote:BG:
That's great! Keep the whole clock with tri-lobed thingy all intact, if you could please.
Hey... what else you got in that "tub"? :D
Will do! You know, those knobs are really nice and heavy (they're just not to my taste). Will send the clock with backing. LOL on the query. There was a lot of stuff, but immediately coming to mind are the white plastic paper towel holder (by using one that does not require the roll to be lifted off the top, I was able to mount it higher up and less in the way of counter space), and the "brass ring" towel holder. I know there is more because I basically saved everything except the Mr. Coffee, CB Radio (maybe not original anyway), TV, and VCR (those never made it home...).

Oh, I think I have the wall phone. "It's for you!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1999 Concourse
kdarling

Post by kdarling »

Blue~Go wrote:Oh, I think I have the wall phone. "It's for you!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just for fun, I should set up the wall phone as an intercom with the "chauffeur" when a curtain is drawn between the cockpit and house parts.

:lol:
1994 Concourse dinette, Ford 7.5L (460 V8)
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

Oh, absolutely!

I left that phone in place for months and would periodically make a ringing noise, pick it up, and then hold out the receiver saying, "it's for you!" Probably proves I'm "simple" (and old), but it made me laugh :mrgreen:
1999 Concourse
Scott
**Forum Contributor**

Post by Scott »

Phone, TV, VCR, coach stereo, Mr. Coffee, clock, towel rack, spice rack, wood trim on the dash, gigantic fridge, etc. I have none of that stuff in my lowly Premier. Rats! :lol:
1994 Premier
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

Scott wrote:Phone, TV, VCR, coach stereo, Mr. Coffee, clock, towel rack, spice rack, wood trim on the dash, gigantic fridge, etc. I have none of that stuff in my lowly Premier. Rats! :lol:
Ha, well, let's see, out of that list I've removed the phone, TV, VCR, Mr. Coffee, clock, towel rack, dash wood trim, and gigantic fridge :D I still have a coach stereo (although replaced with newer one as original broke) and the spice cabinet. So only the spice cabinet really remains. And my clearcoat can start to peel at any time...

(There are still things I like about the Concourse that aren't mentioned in the above list, but really I was ready to buy either a Premier or a Concourse - I just wanted one in the best possible cosmetic shape (and if Concourse, blue exterior), and that ended up being a Concourse that was warehouse stored. I came *this close* to buying a Premier but didn't due to a seller misrepresenting the tires (it wasn't so much the money as the way it was handled).
1999 Concourse