General Questions

Section for discussion of Chinook interior and appliance issues, repair or installation.
phonemd

General Questions

Post by phonemd »

On my Chinook, there is the usual plastic door for the city water and where you fill the water........then on the back of the Chinook on the drivers side, there is another water fill female hose thing. Does anyone know what that one is for?
Blue~Go

Re: General Questions

Post by Blue~Go »

Just so you know, you have a couple of answers to this same question in your other posting of it.

I think most of us reading read all the new posts, so if you just post once (even if you aren't sure which of two categories is the best choice), we'll see it and respond.
1999 Concourse
kdarling

Post by kdarling »

I'm sure it was an accidental double post.

Is there even a way to delete your own?
1994 Concourse dinette, Ford 7.5L (460 V8)
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

Okay, I thought maybe the OP did the completely understandable thing of not being sure which category was the best fit, and then posting to both just in case. But now I see that it was two posts in the same sub-forum, so I think you're right. I should have noticed that.

(But on the two categories, I have done that in the past, not realizing that many (most?) people just click and read all the new posts. Then the answers get fragmented.)

I did want to communicate that it was no big problem, and we are happy to have people here posting -- hopefully that came across!

On deleting: Sometimes there is an "X" at the lower right that you can use to delete a post. Not sure the exact "rules," but maybe it goes away after your post is viewed, or responded to (?). If you do a quick post and then immediately go back and look, you should see the X. Click it, it will ask if you are sure you want to delete, then confirm (if/when the X is available).
Last edited by Blue~Go on July 4th, 2017, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1999 Concourse