Kitchen Sink

Section for discussion of Chinook interior and appliance issues, repair or installation.
pdemarest
**Forum Contributor**

Kitchen Sink

Post by pdemarest »

Hi all - I'm looking to replace the stock kitchen sink in my 2003 Premier with a one that is deeper. Everything I've seen online is only 5 inches deep and I plan on having a cabinetmaker/contractor raise the kitchen counter to accommodate a sink that would be at least 7 inches deep so all the existing drain lines can remain without modification. I'm hoping for a double bowl, stainless steel model with 3 holes - one for a single-lever faucet, one for hand soap and one for dish soap (tired of them spilling in transit). Anyone know of a good source for something that would fit or nearly fit in the existing space?
Paul Demarest
2003 Premier V-10
LadyBlue

Re: Kitchen Sink

Post by LadyBlue »

Did you ever find a solution to this? I want to replace the two sinks in my 1998 Concourse with just one sink and I love the idea of having a soap dispenser built in. If you found one and can remember where you got it, will you please let me know. I realize you wanted a double bowl, but I figure if you found what you were looking for, maybe they'd have a single bowl like I want.
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Kitchen Sink

Post by chin_k »

If you have enough room on the rim, you can cut the hole for the dispenser if the factory does not have one pre-cut for you, right? My main issue so far is to find an economical sink that is single, and will fit the existing opening without to much modification to the plumbing under the sink.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis