What do the “driving lights” do?

Split from General / Technical for discussion of anything electrical, electronic... 12v, Inverter, Satellite, Headlights, flashlights etc.
Fatbinki

What do the “driving lights” do?

Post by Fatbinki »

I am the proud new owner of a Destiny 2400 and all seems to be in good working order except for a few relatively minor issues. One is the driving lights. I turn the switch on but see no difference in lighting either inside or out. My guess is they don’t work (haven’t tried replacing the fuse yet) can anyone give me some advice? Thanks. Melanie
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Re: What do the “driving lights” do?

Post by chin_k »

There should be some lights below your front bumper... maybe the fuse for the driving lights is blown?
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

On some rigs I believe the extra lights don't come on unless your high beams are on. So that's something to check (various combinations of lights on/off/etc.).
1999 Concourse
Skillet

Post by Skillet »

My fuse was blown and when I replaced it, blew again. Turns out there was water and bugs inside the lens. I removed them and am looking around for replacement lights to use.
'02 Concourse where there's always a project going on...
Astrodokk

Post by Astrodokk »

My driving lights turn on independent of any other lights, as long as the cab ceiling switch is on.
2000 Ford E350 415CI/6.8L V-10 Triton Chinook Concourse XL Club Lounge