Glacier Inverter Location

Split from General / Technical for discussion of anything electrical, electronic... 12v, Inverter, Satellite, Headlights, flashlights etc.
FatBuoy
**Forum Contributor**

Glacier Inverter Location

Post by FatBuoy »

I've been told I need to reset the inverter and that it's yellow and grey. I found what I thought to be an inverter. It's the blue on with fins in thew door under the wardrobe. Apparently that's not it.

Before I start unscrewing panels, could someone please tell me where it is on the Glacier?
2001 Premier aka "Anookie"
Dallas, TX area
ltg

Re: Glacier Inverter Location

Post by ltg »

The Glacier inverter is located on the floor under the tall wardrobe closet. It is behind the 120 volt distribution/fuse panel. You access the inverter by removing the floor of the tall wardrobe closet.
Glaciers came with one of two different model inverters. Zantrex Prosine and Tripp Lite.
That Blue with fins unit is the LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect).
FatBuoy
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Glacier Inverter Location

Post by FatBuoy »

ltg wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 7:51 am The Glacier inverter is located on the floor under the tall wardrobe closet. It is behind the 120 volt distribution/fuse panel. You access the inverter by removing the floor of the tall wardrobe closet.
Glaciers came with one of two different model inverters. Zantrex Prosine and Tripp Lite.
That Blue with fins unit is the LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect).
Once again- thank you.
2001 Premier aka "Anookie"
Dallas, TX area