Is there a CABIN air filter on 1998 E-350

Everything to do with engines, options, upgrades.
Flame
**Forum Contributor**

Is there a CABIN air filter on 1998 E-350

Post by Flame »

Fixing to make my longest trip. About 4000 miles round trip. have changed oil and air filters and got to wondering...Do we have a CABIN AIR FILTER anywhere in my 1998 E-350 Concourse with a V-10 Tritan engine??
1998 Concourse V-10 Triton....AKA...Land Shark
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Is there a CABIN air filter on 1998 E-350

Post by chin_k »

No, it does not, but if you bring it to an unprofessional oil change shop, they will charge you $20 for the replacement cabin air filter that they can't find.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
Flame
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Is there a CABIN air filter on 1998 E-350

Post by Flame »

That does NOT surprise me one bit!! Just this week I actually was trying to help my ex wife out by going with her to HER favorite shop to discuss getting front end work and a alignment done. They listed all the parts that they were going to replace and do a front end alignment. Parts and labor...$1100!!! She had it done. Driving it home she said it had a rattle sound. She took it back and they said we need to order another $16 bushing that it needed. She would pay for part only and no more labor. Did that...went to pick it up and he said good news and bad news. I replaced the bushing but...it didn't stop the rattle. Keep in mind I did front end alignments for about 10 years. This is where I lost it.....He said, It needs new struts and they "looked" good but guessed they weren't!!! Wants to charge her $500 to replace both front struts!! He charged her $79 for a front end alignment he did with bad struts!! And I told him bold to his face that car is NOT in line because of the sloppy parts!! Punk kid kinda laughed like I didn't know what I was talking about. That's when I told him he is a CROOK and can kiss my ass. I kept myself out of jail and my ex wife has learned to listen to me when I tell her which front end shop to take her car to. Or maybe she hasn't? That kind of stuff was part of why she is a EX-WIFE!! Hah!!
1998 Concourse V-10 Triton....AKA...Land Shark