Looking for Chinook for sale

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
bob256k

Looking for Chinook for sale

Post by bob256k »

I am looking for a Chinook RV for sale, preferably something under 24' , but will consider other larger units such as the Glacier, in good condition.
SMan

Re: Looking for Chinook for sale

Post by SMan »

Mine will be on the market once winter is over and can be prepped for sale (2 months). I am older and all things take time. lol North of Seattle WA

2004 Premier with under 50K miles. It will be posted on this site when ready.
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
Nick111

Post by Nick111 »

Sman, we would also be interested, we can't check this site very often, there's still areas that are out of range if you can believe it, but would really like to know when you are ready to sell. We have piles of money (not really, but we will definitely give you a good price). May we ask you to email us when you post it? if so please use this address farinacci1982@gmail.com. They contact us right away with any emails that aren't junk. Thanks!
Pdpappas

Post by Pdpappas »

Hello, we have a 1972 Dodge Chinook, this is based on the Dodge B300 van, 360 cubic inch V8, dual rear wheels. I have to check the odometer but I recall that it is about 54,000 to 60,000 actual miles. We had the carburetor rebuilt and it is running beautifully. The front brakes are converted to disc brakes. We purchased many new truck parts not because they need to be replaced but just for a long term plan of complete restoration. The vehicle does not leak a drop of anything on our driveway and the cabin remained dry despite tremendous rain in California this year. Unfortunately, the previous owner removed all of the appliances it is basically empty inside except for new front seats. We planned to completely refurnish it but after almost three years we have come to the realization that we have too many other projects and that we should find a new owner for it. I am hoping to trade it for an old pickup truck which would fit in our garage.
Djam6115

Post by Djam6115 »

We have a 2002 Chinook Destiny for sale, ready to go, list here in forum.
Djam6115

Post by Djam6115 »

We have a 2002 Chinook Destiny for sale, ready to go, list here in forum.
PM djam6115@gmail.com if interested.