1997 chinook 7.3 powerstroke

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
Steeldriver17

1997 chinook 7.3 powerstroke

Post by Steeldriver17 »

I am moving out of state at the end of the month and can't take my project with me. Cab and chassis from a 1999 7.3 ambulance, camper shell from my 1997 Chinook. Engine runs, brakes are soft, interior is completely stripped. Will need towed. Everything needed to put it back together and build your ideal diesel chinook is inside the camper shell. Make me an offer, I'm gonna lose all the money i have put into it anyway so just make me an offer. Would rather it just go to a fellow chinook lover and will be happy knowing it is going to a good person who loves these machines like i do.
20231216_113455.jpg
20231216_113445.jpg
noluck

Re: 1997 chinook 7.3 powerstroke

Post by noluck »

price and location will help
1995 chinook concourse soon to be cummins power
Steeldriver17

Post by Steeldriver17 »

I didn't list a price because I'm just going to take the best offer before I have to move. I was pretty clear about that. My mistake on the location. I am in Chardon, Ohio.
alexandra.356

Post by alexandra.356 »

What exactly is included?