1998 Concourse project

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
Highland OR

1998 Concourse project

Post by Highland OR »

829959F2-4EC8-4B66-B93E-900E4AAE968B.jpg
1998 Chinook Concourse.

The van came to me with some considerable internal water damage due to an unfortunate storage situation. I had intentions of doing a full inside remake and opening up the usable space. Of course time and work and family have adjusted those plans. This project needs a new home and a respectable finish... or part it out or what have you.

Inside has been 85% removed. Toilet and tank systems untouched, fiberglass bathroom closet cut down for tub style future. The wood base floor has some rot damage around rear storage compartment and bathroom, nothing so server that it cant be cleaned up, treated, re-enforced and salvaged. Beds and seating area maintained, furnace and water tank and pump untouched.

I covered most all rearward holes with finished aluminum composite panels. I was going for easy water tight sealing until larger fiberglass project could be properly approached. No leaks for the several years I have had it sitting.

101,500 Miles
Second owner

Triton V10
New battery

$23,000 OBO

Located in Hood River, Oregon
pics when i figure out how to attach them
Attachments
E913387B-D7A5-43A8-A1FA-8373009E656E.jpg
C3A4F4E7-3B2F-44DC-8EF3-604F70ECA21B.jpg
93405E5B-E20B-4B44-879C-6E8AB6F3FD3B.jpg