2004 Chinook Premier V10

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
SMan

2004 Chinook Premier V10

Post by SMan »

I will be listing my 2004 Premier locally for sale soon and as a long time member I felt I should mention it here before I list it locally. We live in Washington state 30 miles north of Seattle.

I am almost 70 and facing a number of health issues and can no longer maintain our Chinook as it should be. We last used it during the pandemic as our mobile dinning room when we couldn't dine in.

Here are the specifics:
2004 Premier with the V-10 Just under 40,000 original miles. (It was bought new by my cousin and her husband and we are the 2nd owners 10+ yrs) It has the Millennium (swoopy) paint scheme. Overall in very good condition for a 20 yr old RV but needs a spring detail. It is pictured on the banner page in the snow with my Jeep Wrangler in front.

It has a mostly original tan interior with dinette and jacknife sofa with no rips.

Upgrades include Flat screen TV, touch screen DVD AM/FM USB stereo in the coach, rear view camera, hotel safe under dinette, Progressive charging system, Dinosaur refer board. It has a power leveling system but does not work. I started the generator in February and it ran fine under load.

It has been winterized for 2+ years. (Tanks drained and water lines blown out)

Mechanically it runs good with just under 40K mi. Had all plugs replaced 3+ years back. Batteries repl. 2+ years, tires 6-7 yrs+/-. Brakes done around at 20K mi.

I am struggling a bit physically so I'll offer it as/is at $25k. I may have it detailed/worked on locally at which I'll be looking at $30K+

I can be messaged here on the board if there is any interest or questions. I'll try to update with pictures soon.

Thanks, Steve

Last edited by SMan on April 26th, 2024, 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
PNW911

Re: 2004 Chinook Premier V10

Post by PNW911 »

Steve,
I have been a long time follower(lurker) of this forum. I have just registered on the forum but their guidelines will not allow me to PM you until I have participated on the forum. I am local(Anacortes) and I am interested in your Premier. Please PM me.
Kevin
SMan

Post by SMan »

Kevin,
Sent you a PM
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
PNW911

Post by PNW911 »

Steve,
Apparently site restrictions are keeping me from sending a PM reply. My reply is stuck in the Outbox. Frustrating…….
Please call me at two zero two five two five seven. You know the area code.
Kevin