New to the group

Off topic, tall tales, general chit-chat.
Wandering Idiot

New to the group

Post by Wandering Idiot »

Hi all, super excited to share my 1990 Chinook pics with you guys. After months of research, we finally pulled the trigger on this beauty. I never set out to buy a Chinook of this year, but this rig is in better shape than most of the newer ones I looked at. I look forward to reading the wealth of knowledge here, and hopefully sharing some good times.
Attachments
3402.jpeg
3396.jpeg
3393.jpeg
Blue~Go

Re: New to the group

Post by Blue~Go »

Welcome! Glad to have you here. The Chinook looks very clean. And it's hard to beat the "old school" Ford nose for clean lines.
1999 Concourse
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

PS: Just looked at your other post. Just FYI, in this post the photos are right-side up, but in the other one the photo is sideways. I *think* you should be able to see that when you Preview, but since I've never had that happen I'm not sure. But generally I hit "Preview" on any photo posts just to make sure they look like how I want them to before I hit "Submit."

The other note is that since we have a relatively small readership (one more now, thanks to you!) most of us read all the new posts. So best just to pick one sub-forum to post in, try for the best match, and even if it's not perfect no big deal. Two same posts gets confusing, so just one, even if you're not exactly sure which sub-forum to choose.

Anyway, great to have you aboard and if you feel like it, I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing more of your "time capsule." :D
1999 Concourse
Wandering Idiot

Post by Wandering Idiot »

Yeah, kinda new to the whole forum thing. I'll get it figured out. Lol I didn't mean to make 2 posts, but I was unaware posts had to be approved. Hence the idiot part of my user name. Lol. I've got pretty much every manual for the right, so I may look at your reference section to see if maybe I can add some useful resources. Thanks for having me.
Blue~Go

Post by Blue~Go »

No worries. Great to have you!
1999 Concourse
yarddog

Post by yarddog »

HI and welcome , I am new to site also , first time RVer, close to retirement and found a great deal on my 2001 Destiny 2400 xl , These little home away from home RV's are amazing ,did my research before hand and new this was what I wanted , Truly are the Sports Car of motor Homes , am learning so much from this site , looking forward to my first Adventure
Attachments
20160930_190425.jpg