RV Cover

Stuff that goes in your Chinook but isnt really part of your Chinook.
retiredtim

Re: RV Cover

Post by retiredtim »

I bought the 108 x 105 x 294. Should have bought the 108 x 105 x 258. Pretty simple to put on, just need to climb ladder to go over the hump. I have the 21' with the Thule storage bid on top. PS plenty of room to go around spare tire.
dsh

Post by dsh »

Thank you.
2cats

Post by 2cats »

I'm looking for a cover for our Chinook Premier 21.5 Ft
The class b covers are too narrow as 84" is length
Chinook is almost 90" so looking for a class C but some are so long.
Any help with finding a cover for this would be appreciated.
Much to learn as new to this. Need to learn all this is about winter with our "Chauncy"
Thanks so much
2cats

Post by 2cats »

Thanks for your tips. We have ordered the Expedition and the size down (20Ft) so we will update as to how this goes. So grateful for this forum! We have a 2001 Chinook Premier.
worksweekends

Post by worksweekends »

So... how did the size down 20ft go? I need to order one soon as my nook is getting all dirty out there.
68camaro
**Forum Contributor**

Post by 68camaro »

I recently bought the ProTECHtor Class C RV Cover (RVRB-30), $138, for my 2001 Concourse, not a custom fit, but I think fit is really good, tad on bigger side but I wouldn't want any smaller. Seems well made. Only had for couple weeks but works, Has straps to hold cover tight and zippers to get in vehicle.
2001 Concourse XL Lounge model, 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis.
We3

Post by We3 »

well, it's been 2 years since you posted a question about an RV cover, but they are the same questions I am asking for our 21' Chinook Concourse - new to us as of last Saturday. I assume that by now you have purchased a cover and used it - any advice?

Thanks!
2000 Chinook Concourse - New to us November 3, 2018.
Lake Osewgo, OR
New to RV Lifestyle, Looking for all the advice we can get!
Pete

Post by Pete »

I purchased a 97 Concourse a few months ago and then found this forum. The information on this site has helped with several issues that would have been nice to know ahead of time.
Someone suggested getting the Expedition class B cover for 22ft. The site that I ordered mine from was nationalcovers.com. The cover fits very well and has four zippered access points. A zipper at each front door and one at each back corner.
bbcivic1993

Post by bbcivic1993 »

Hi! I too, am new to the forum. Has anyone tried the AmazonBasics Class C RV Cover - 20'-23', or have a recommendation for a reasonably priced cover tat would fit a Concourse or a Premier?

Thanks
vtnook

Post by vtnook »

This message is to Pete regarding his purchase. What exact size did you order. I was online today and chatting with a rep on their site and they claimed to not have a cover that would fit a Chinook Concourse ;(