Chinook RV Forum

It is currently September 21st, 2017, 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2017, 9:38 pm 

Has been looking for a Chinook Concourse XL in southern California in past few months, but mostly end up with some craigslist scammers who want my email address to send spams. If any of you want to sell one, and not too far from me, I maybe able to come by and take a look. Just PM me, etc. Thanx.

Edit:
Got one last week. Thank you.

background-color: #C1CAD2

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 5:11 pm 

Hi, I wish I know how to post something here...I'm Steve. I have a 98 chinook in great condition. It's the beige and brown trim colors, all original. i will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it! it has 85000 miles, and runs absolutely perfectly. I just went on a 3000 trip with it, we saw the eclipse in Jackson Hole. It drives like a limo, and I hate to sell it, but my wife wants a bigger rv with a separate bed and dining area....It has two opposing sofas, and a board to create a huge bed. i had a two way alarm system installed, including the back door, that sends the signal to your fob. It also has a new back up camera, bluetooth stereo with the screen for the back up camera. The tires are 2015 and have about three thousand miles on them, and the spare is brand new. I will send photos as soon as I can figure out how to do it. or contact me and I can send as many as you want. I'm going to list it for $22,500 dollars.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 10:32 pm 

Hi Steve,

I believe the person who started this thread has found a Chinook, but there are always people looking for one. Since you now know you can post on the forum, I would recommend you start a new "for sale" thread just for your Chinook in the Classifieds sub-forum. Here are two things that should help:

1) an annotated screen shot of what you'll see (once you click on the link in #2) and where to click to start your own new thread. If you click on this image it will get larger so you can read it.

Attachment:
new topic.png
new topic.png [ 263.19 KiB | Viewed 145 times ]

2) Here is a direct link to the Classifieds sub-forum; once you click on it and get there you'll see a screen like that shown in the image above. Just click on "new topic" to make your own thread.

http://www.chinookrvforum.com/viewforum.php?f=11

BG

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 10:37 pm 

Yeah, Blue is right. I got one already, and went to see the eclipse with it too. We were in Jackson the day before eclipse, but decided to go to Idaho for the viewing to meet with other groups I knew.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2017, 9:11 pm 

Wow, how cool, We did the exact trip with our chinook We watched it from Jackson Hole, then went to Idaho Falls the next day. that's when we thought the chinook is just small!.....but drives superbly!