Upgrading front brakes!!

Post project writeups, ideas, DIY mods and off the shelf modifications and improvements. Also "Known Issues" and their resolutions.
Flame
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Upgrading front brakes!!

Post by Flame »

Well, DUMMY me...I guess I was thinking about my daily driver Ford truck that has 4 wheel disc brakes. My 1998 Chinook has DRUM REAR BRAKES!! Duh!! But...I do show to have ABS on the front wheels and my Orileys parts guy said it is classified as just a regular E-350 Econoline and NOT a club van. Sooo, that helps me narrow down what I need. So now...What do I need??
1998 Concourse V-10 Triton....AKA...Land Shark
68camaro
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Upgrading front brakes!!

Post by 68camaro »

Flame wrote: September 14th, 2020, 12:51 pm Well, DUMMY me...I guess I was thinking about my daily driver Ford truck that has 4 wheel disc brakes. My 1998 Chinook has DRUM REAR BRAKES!! Duh!! But...I do show to have ABS on the front wheels and my Orileys parts guy said it is classified as just a regular E-350 Econoline and NOT a club van. Sooo, that helps me narrow down what I need. So now...What do I need??
You can check Power Stops website for fitting on an Econoline, but for my 2001 E-350 super duty I ordered the following:

Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits
$560.83 USD
2001 Concourse XL Lounge model, 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis.