Anyone selling?

Everything about Chinooks that isn't option specific. Please check if your post is more appropriate in another category before posting here.
bob256k

Anyone selling?

Post by bob256k »

I think I just missed out on a nice looking Destiny, unfortunately. Anyone selling their well maintained Chinook?
Fawn

Re: Anyone selling?

Post by Fawn »

I may be selling but probably not this month. I'd like to take it out for one, or two more local excursions. The 1998 Chinook Concourse is very well maintained and clean. All appliances are working. It has 61,509 miles as of this writing. The generator has 392 hours. All the paperwork from services are available. The only adjustment I made to the original beautiful interior is removing the jack knife sofa and putting in a permanent 33"x71" bed (which is also beautiful and well crafted). That leaves the isle opened and still keeps the second bed available from the drop down dining table. That bed measures 36" by 63" (the length may be off by 1/2" in one direction or another).
I would also provide much of what is needed to just get going - some pots and pans, silverware and dishes for four, good knives, utensils, bedding, levelers, sewage hoses, water hoses and filter, etc.
I live in San Rafael CA. I haven't settled on a price yet but feel free to make an offer.
bob256k

Post by bob256k »

Thank you so much for replying! I was this close to buying a destiny 2400 xl but the seller was up to funny business ( had the title but it is in their MIL's name) and was unwilling to sell using a bank issued cashiers check.
thephinneys

Post by thephinneys »

If you have not found a chinook, we are getting ready to sell exceptional Concourse 21 with New Sirius radio, new hardwood floor and other upgrades. Has solar panel,sadellite tv, in great running condition in and out. I have shattered my wrist, but can ask friend to take pictures if you have not dound one. We are in WA. Ity is very difficult to type as it is right hand that is unusable, so call 360 271-7428 to leave me message
grantandash

Post by grantandash »

I'm on the precipice of putting mine on the market. 2004 Concourse XL, great condition, under 100k miles, please shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!
2003 Concourse XL Dinette, 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10