Need mirror cover for 1998 Chinook RV

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
campfiremc@gmail.com

Need mirror cover for 1998 Chinook RV

Post by campfiremc@gmail.com »

Hello Chinookers! Recently busted the cover for the driver side mirror. It is a 1998 model concourse but any E-350 Ford RV might work It is a rectangle cover and is white. I will accept any color as I can paint it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jerry
caconcourse

Re: Need mirror cover for 1998 Chinook RV

Post by caconcourse »

The mirrors are made by Velvac. The current model (used in 2000+ Chinooks, like mine) is 2020, but I think the 199x year Chinooks used the 2010 model. I don't know the differences, but I think the 2010 model has been replaced by a 2015 model, which might be compatible with your mirrors.

If so, this is the replacement head: https://www.millsupply.com/mirror-head- ... 714258.php

This supplier was cheaper than the Velvac factory site. It's also much cheaper than the 2020 head piece.
Clay
2001 Concourse
Santa Barbara, CA
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Re: Need mirror cover for 1998 Chinook RV

Post by chin_k »

If you still looking for it, let me know. I have a pair that I no long needed. Need to make sure they are the right model, but I have a feeling that mine is not the same once since it is meant for older Chinooks.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis